Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Sexy Voice and Robo Episode 3 Screen Caps

Kashii Yu (Death Note, Tokyo Tower,My Boss My Hero) guest stars in this episode, when Sexy Voice (Ohgo Suzuka) is offered 500,000 yen to find the Ohaguro Girl a perhaps supernatural girl who attacks people and has kidnapped a young boy. Meanwhile Robo (Matsuyama Kenichi) meets a girl on the street and tires to help her. I just love drama's based on manga and this show really lived up to my high expectations. Two big manga roles for Matsuyama Kenichi in a row and both with Kashii Yu. Ohgo Suzuka proves that her acting in Memoirs of a Geisha wasn't a fluke.

Soft subs for Sexy Voice and Robo Episode 3 were released today download them here. The RAW video bit torrent file is here. Screen Caps of Episode ONE and TWO.



























Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous badger11 said...

Thanks for pointing out anther great show.

5/04/2007 11:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home