Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Friday, May 11, 2007

Sexy Voice and Robo Episode 4 Screen Caps

Robo is arrested on the suspicion that he has planted a bomb, can Niko get the police to release him. Voice 4 of Sexy Voice and Robo hardsub was released today, I just had a chance to watch it and it's another great episode, really funny watching Robo reading his Gundam Operations Manual as he waits for a streetlight. Ichikawa Miwako guest stars as Robo's college sempai, you'll recognize her as an O.L. from Anego. I just love Robo's room so many models. This is the best otaku drama since Akihabara@Deep.

You can download the bit torrent file for the hardsub here. Stop by the TV-Nihon Forums and thank them for their hard work, the translation is great and best of all they didn't use GMC to encode the XviD so I can watch it on my standalone DVD player. Screen Caps from Voice ONE, TWO, THREE.

The screen shots are from early in this fourth episode no spoilers.


























Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home