Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Sexy Voice and Robo & Liar Game Substitles


Sexy Voice and Robo

Soft subs for Sexy Voice and Robo Episode 3 were released today download them here. Screen Caps of Episode ONE and TWO, I post episode three screen caps after I get a chance to watch it.





Liar Game

Soft subs and a hard sub release of Liar Game Episode 3, Soft Subs here, download the bit torrent file for the hard sub release here. Screen Caps of Episode ONE and TWO, three to be posted.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home