Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo Live Action Movie

The Little Girl Who Conquered Time

This is the live action version of the anime movie from my last post. This live action movie based on the lite novel written by Tsutsui Yasutaka, it was released 23 years before last summer's animated version.

The storyline in both movies is quite a bit different, I watched the anime last night and the live action today and can truly say that I very much enjoyed both stories, the differences only made it more interesting.

Download the video file with English softsubs bit torrent file here.

Screen shots below are from early in the movie, I really like the lab especially the Medical Dummy that same model showed up in last winter's drama "Erai Tokoro Ni Totsuide Shimatta" and "Hiroshi" in the anime Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge.






















Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home