Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Tokkyu Tanaka San Go Episode 5 Screen Caps

Tokyo must indeed be a very Cool place if the the kinds of Cafe's that show in their dramas truly exist in real life. The maid cafe in Akihabara@Deep and Maid in Akihabara and the the tetsu cafe in this show. Someday I need to go there and find out if this stuff is for real. I know the maid cafes exist, I just wonder if others like the train cafe do? I really want to check out a manga cafe too, like the one in the last episode of Sexy Voice and Robo. Well all that cafe stuff aside I wasn't too impressed with this episode it just wasn't as funny as the rest of the series has been so far. When Tanaka and Terumi are onscreen it was funny but the tetsu otaku were decidedly too serious this week. Let's hope next weeks episode returns to all out laughter.

Download the RAW video bit torrent file here. Download the soft subs for episode 5 here.

Lots of screen shots of the cafe where the episodes begins.























Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home