Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Watashitachi no Kyokasho Episode 4 Screen Caps

Tamako runs into a problem at work as her fiancée doesn't want her to pursue a law suit against the school. Naoyuki claims that the school may be a client of the firm, that Tamako doesn't have a plaintiff and also that he personally doesn't want her to pursue it. Meanwhile Kohei is worried about the photo of a student who appears to be pulling him into the love hotel.

I was going to stop watching this drama after this episode because I thought that it was pretty stereotypical, but this episode contained a few interesting surprises and as long as it keeps me as interested as this episode then I'll keep on watching it.

Download the RAW video bit torrent file here for episode 4 and here for episode 5. The soft subs have been released for both episodes and can be downloaded here.

These screen shots are from early in the fourth episode, I'll post caps of the fifth after I have a chance to watch it. Screen shots of episodes ONE, TWO and THREE.






















Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home