Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Monday, July 30, 2007

Where the Hell Have You Been???

Thanks to all the really nice people who've emailed me about my blog, I had a great time working on it but real life caught up with me at the end of May and I've been working 2 full time jobs instead of 1 full and 1 part time that and some other other stuff has been taking up all my free time.

I still watch as much j-drama as I can, Yama Onna Kabe Onna - DramaWiki any show with Itoh Misaki and Fukada Kyoko is worth checking out, Papa to Musume no Nanokakan - DramaWiki I wasn't planing on watching this show because my time is so short but it was the first show that got subtitled in the summer season and the first episode was so funny I just had to keep watching, it's only seven episodes long. My favorite this summer season Hanazakari no Kimitachi e - DramaWiki, this is the best show that Horikita Maki been in since Nobuta wo Produce in my opinion anyways, with co-stars Oguri Shun and Ikuta Toma (akihabara@deep), this is a funny school comedy.

Sorry for not posting in so long and I hope to be able to get back to it the blog someday, I'm just not sure when that will be.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watch these shows to, hana kimi is awesome.

I also watch "coffee prince", it's
Korean, but I like it just as much as Hana Kimi..

Good luck with all the jobs!

~ Julie

7/30/2007 05:41:00 PM  
Blogger bleeding_eyelids said...

Ahhh
I'm so glad you're not dead : )
Hana Kimi is really good (but doesn't measure up to the manga so far)
Hope your life treats you better ~

7/30/2007 10:15:00 PM  
Anonymous P-chan said...

Welcome back! ^_^ I wondered where you had gone off to. Just glad that nothing is wrong. I still visit this blog every other day hoping you'll jump right back in ^_^

- P-chan of Love Song

P.S. - I'm almost done with the @DEEP SP. I've been been lazy and neglected it >_<

7/31/2007 05:00:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

@anonymous I just wish that Coffee Prince was a divx or XviD release so I could watch it on my TV instead of my computer.

@bleeding_eyelids I need to grab that manga. Thanks a lot, I'm still really busy and OLD but luckily not dead Yet!!

@p-chan thats great news, I really loved that series and you did such a great job on that release, I really look forward to the SP when you have time. Your group has keep me really entertained with all the great releases this year Haikei, Chichiue-sama, Byakkotai and my personal favorite Proposal Daisakusen. I don't know how you can release so much good stuff and I'm looking forward to Sushi Oji! too.

7/31/2007 05:26:00 PM  
Anonymous badger11 said...

Glad to see you're well. I'm pretty much watching the same shows and Hotaru no Hikari, just waiting for the subs on that one.

7/31/2007 11:18:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

@badger11

I'm downloading "First Kiss" and "Love and Farm" too but I won't be watching them until my part time job starts easing up a little.

The first episode soft subs for Hotaru no Hikari have been released at http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=796340#796340
Let me know if you like it, I didn't want to download another OL drama because I'm already watching Yama Onna Kabe Onna. If it's good I'll d/l and save for later!!

8/01/2007 04:32:00 PM  
Blogger Weekly Anime Review said...

Trust me, I can relate. :) It's good to hear that things are going well for you. I'm looking forward to reading your blog once you have the time again.

p-chan: That sounds awesome since I loved @DEEP as well. I have Kevin to thank for that.

Aaron

8/05/2007 03:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home