Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Saturday, August 25, 2007

akihabara@deep Episode 2 DVD Director's Cut Screen Caps

Here's some screen caps of episode 2, this episode there is twice as much additional material added with an extra 6 minutes of footage not included in the original TV release. This is a fun episode where the team is first assembled. This episode we're introduced to Himura Yuuki as Daruma and Matsushima Hatsune plays Izumu, they join Kazama Shunsuke as Page, Ikuta Toma plays Box, Hoshino Gen plays Taiko as they support Akira played by Kosaka Yuka.

Fans of Tantei Gakuen Q will recognize Hoshino Gen and fans of Hanazakari no Kimitachi e waiting to see more of Ikuta Toma (Hana Yori Dango) can enjoy him in his role from the previous summer. See more screen caps from other episodes of @deep here.


Download the first two episodes bit torrent files here from the #TV-Nihon tracker.







































Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous P-chan said...

I really would've loved to re-release this series with dvd quality encodes since the original raw files were so crappy. I've been drowning myself in the sea of projects Love Song has these days that yeah, we never got around to re-releasing @DEEP. Kudos though to tv-nihon for doing so. Maybe in the future, if LS has some free time, we might release our own version just for fun. I can't stand the quality of our original encode >_< call me picky but bleh... lol

8/25/2007 11:12:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

p-chan I think the video quality of your original releases is about the same if not better then these new DVD rips because you had a much higher bit rate on the encode. I was always very happy with your video quality. The reason I'm really interested in seeing these releases is for the extra footage that's been added. I'll be rewatching your releases in the future on my HDTV something I can't do with these new releases.

And I look forward to the special when it's done, I just checked the wiki and looks like it progressing.

I also want to start watching some of your other releases as soon as I have some time, I've got all 8 episodes of Hanayome wa Yakudoshi and both of Sushi Oji!

8/26/2007 08:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home