Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Sunday, August 26, 2007

akihabara@deep Episode 3 DVD Director's Cut Screen Caps

This is when the series really starts to hit it's stride. The group is formed and the base of operations is complete and the trouble shooters get their first request for help, Catch the Cosplay Peeper. This episode there is only an additional 2 minutes of footage on the DVD release. This episode is so sad and comic, Yui dies and Daruma cracks me up when he shows up for the funeral as Maetel. So many anime and manga references, I love when Box comes out of the toilet with the Akira manga, their office is awesome with posters, models, figures and toys.

There are lots of pictures from much later in the show then I normally post so if you haven't seen this episode I wouldn't look at the screen caps until after you do. Half of the pictures are from the cos play event towards the end of the show.

Download the first four episodes bit torrent files here from the #TV-Nihon tracker.






















































Labels: , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey kev..I like your blog..I got quick question for you... would you happen to know the name of the girl that played Tachibana Satsuki?
Thanks

8/30/2007 07:52:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

check out my latest post for some pictures of Sano Natsume

8/30/2007 09:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow thanks, did you post that just because of my comment? or were you planning to post that anyway? lol nehoo thanks :)

8/30/2007 10:34:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

did you post that just because of my comment?

Yeah I really didn't know who she was either so after I searched the Japanese wikipedia I found out who she was then a google image search and found some galleries to share. I love the show so it's always cool to find out more about it.

8/31/2007 08:01:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh you serached japanese wiki >.< i never thought of that -_-'...
lol I love the show too, I've only been at Akihabara once, this show makes me wanna go again lol...

8/31/2007 05:52:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

I've only been at Akihabara once,

I've never been there but definitely want to go, but I feel like "Chiaki" in Nodame don't know if I could hack the flight.

8/31/2007 07:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fear of flying?

9/01/2007 08:34:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

fear of flying?

Yeah but for a weird reason, I had a blood clot that put me in the hospital and flying increases the chances of it reoccurring especially on such a long flight. East cast US to Japan is a long trip. But I'll get over it, and I will arrive in Akihabara someday!

9/01/2007 09:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home