Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Kurosagi Movie Spring 2008

Last week when I posted screen caps of the drama Kurosagi, I mentioned that the ending was left up in the air and I was hoping for a sequel. Well I just found this on the TokyoGraph site even though it was posted more then 2 months ago it's still great news to me. Best news of all Tomohisa Yamashita and Maki Horikita star.

Kurosagi' becomes film, Yamapi to star
Wed, June 6, 2007 (5:41pm EDT)
Tomohisa Yamashita of NEWS has been given his first starring role in a movie. The film is based on the "Kurosagi" drama series that aired on TBS last spring. Yamashita and several others, including Maki Horikita and Yui Ichikawa, will reprise their roles from the drama. Yasuharu Ishii has been named as director, and the film is slated for release next spring.


TokyoGraph is a really great entertainment news site, with lots of Japanese drama news, today it has stories on Takashi Sorimachi, Takuya Kimura, and Erika Sawajiri.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay a lot of new posts! Thanks,
I am excited about this Kurosagi
movie!

~ julie

8/22/2007 04:58:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

I am too julie, the only thing I didn't care for in the series was the way the story was left hanging, but now I hope resolve the plot in the movie!

8/22/2007 06:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Gail said...

I am just coming up on the end of the "Kurosagi" drama, so I don't know how it ends yet. However, I am interested in the new movie too.

How can one get copies of the movies listed on your website. Are they being sold anywhere?

9/07/2007 01:39:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

@gail How can one get copies of the movies listed on your website. Are they being sold anywhere?
Most of the movies I've posted about aren't for sale in region 1 on DVD, if the post includes download or bit torrent links it means that no licensed version is available for sale, but you can download it for free. The posts without download links are licensed and can be bought on DVD from retailer's like Amazon or Yesasia or rented from services like Netflix.

I used to belong to Ehits an online rental service.

Here's the latest offer from them.
Rejoin Ehit at $9.95 two dvds out for the first month!! While you were gone we have stocked a lot of new Hong Kong, Korean, Japanese titles and dramatically increase stock level. Come browse our library to see what you have missed! To reactivate your account please log in at http://www.ehit.com/login?topnav=signin

9/07/2007 05:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home