Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Friday, August 31, 2007

Liar Game Final Episode Screen Caps

The subs for the two and a half hour final special were released last night, it's been a while but since the last release as this episode actually summarizes the series, it doesn't matter if you don't remember, it exactly where it left off. As a matter of fact I think that even if you haven't watched the first ten episodes you could easily enjoy this episode by itself. Now that I've seen the final, I can say that I enjoyed the series very much but not as much as Kurosagi. But I liked Toda Erkia's performance as well as Matsuda Shota's.

Download the bit torrent files for the Raw video here, soft subs here and the hardsub version here.






























Labels: , , ,

Link to Post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home