Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Love Story

This Show is series of the week over at D-Addicts so you can download the complete series there along with the subs. I missed this when it was first released in 2001, but I downloaded the first episode yesterday and thought it was pretty funny. I really like Shingo the best so far, he was great as the Monkey King in Saiyuuki too.

It's about a part-time editor (Nakayama Miho) who's assigned to an infamous author (Toyokawa Etsush) who's extremely difficult to work with, he's had writer's block for a few years and that doesn't make him an easier to deal with. The neighbor is a playboy DJ (Katori Shingo [Saiyuuki]) who hopes to become an illustrator, and has a string of girls hanging around waiting for him or asleep in his bed.

You can download the bit torrent file for the video here. Subtitles can be downloaded here.

Here's some screen shots from early in the first episode.























Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds very good! I will try it ^^

julie

8/07/2007 05:06:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

I hope you like it Julie, I've watched a couple more episodes since that post and some episodes are more melodramatic then funny but I like the characters and the story very much so far.

8/07/2007 07:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home