Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Friday, August 10, 2007

Nodame Cantabile DVD Release Screenshots

SARS fansubs has released the first of eleven episodes of Nodame Cantabile with English Hardsubs. I really loved the series when it aired last fall and I'll be downloading this high quality DVD rip release. This is a great time for someone new to the series to get it starting with episode one, SARS always does a great job and their quality work really shows. Nodame Cantabile is a great manga and the anime is terrific screen shots of the anime here. But the drama is really my favorite.

Download the bit torent files for the series here as they are released.















Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home