Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tomoko Kawase & "the brilliant green"

On June 1st, 2007, it was announced that after 5 years of inactivity, The Brilliant Green would be returning with a new single to celebrate their 10th anniversary. The song, titled "Stand by me," is the ending theme for the new series of TV drama, "Tantei Gakuen Q," which began on July 3rd 2007. The single itself is due for release on August 22nd, 2007. Wikipedia

I like Tomoko Kawase no matter which band she's preforming in. The bit torrent file for the pv and mp3 can be download here. I really like the song and I'd love to see more of this band, but I hope she doesn't give up on Tommy Heavenly6.

I haven't had time to start watching the show yet but I've downloaded the Special and first 6 episodes here and soft subs here. Detective School Q is based on the manga, and looks like Harry Potter for detectives and it looks like it might be fun. The special was broadcast last summer.

the brilliant green "Stand by Me"

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home