Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Monday, August 20, 2007

Yamada Tarou Monogatari Manga Scanlation

I just started watching the drama yesterday and am really enjoying it so far, and by the weekend I'll post some screen caps from episode 1, but for now. Here's the scanlation of the first chapter of the Yamada Tarou Monogatari Manga by Ai Morinaga, The first two scanlated volumes can be direct downloaded here at Sakuracrisis. Sakuracrisis dropped the manga when Kagami Scans started work on it. Volumes 3-6 have been scanlated by Kagami Scans and can be downloaded here.

Hopefully now that the drama has started airing in Japan we might get a licensed release.



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home