Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Monday, September 03, 2007

akihabara@deep 12 DVD Special Screen Caps

Here are the screen caps of the special that TV-Nihon released this morning. This is a making of special and is not to be missed if you are an @deep fan like myself. I have just two things to say about this special first it made me want to travel to Akihabara even more then I previously did and I want Valentine Chocolates from Yuka.

Download the bit torrent file from TV-Nihon at their tracker here. Thanks very much TV-Nihon for all the hard work on this DVD Director's Cut release.


Nice Shot of the DVD Box by TV-Nihon










































I got this from Google Maps
a satellite view of the Mansei Bridge in Akihabara
Where Yui died and many other scenes were filmed.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home