Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Friday, September 28, 2007

Hana Kimi Host Club and Fashion Show Screen Caps

These are final screen shots I have from the final episode of Hanazakari no Kimitachi e these screen caps are from later in the show so if you haven't seen episode 12 they may contain spoilers.The Maid Cafe are pictures here. I'll be posting some Horikita Maki photobooks sent to me by Anonomouse over the next few days.


The Ikemen Paradise Host Club












Pictures of the Hana Kimi Fashion Show

































Labels: , ,