Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Hana Kimi Maid Cafe

Horikita Maki working at a Maid cafe, have I died, have I gone to heaven? I thought I was going to die laughing when Kagurazaka showed up and picked Sano as his maid. Screen caps of the Host Club and Fashion Show tomorrow. I made the YouTube video because I love the song. Nakatsu looked more like a nurse than a maid.


Set to Akihabara@deep theme song Swan Lake (Arranged For Electone)






















Labels: , , , ,

Link to Post

2 Comments:

Blogger Cailin Coilleach said...

Actually, Nakatsu -was- a nurse... See the stethoscope?

I made one of the best shots from that show into a background for my widescreen monitor.

http://www.kilala.nl/index.php?id=902

11/04/2007 03:41:00 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Thanks for the wallpaper it's cool, cailin. I just loved this show, and Maki as a maid, OMG!

11/04/2007 07:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home