Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Hanazakari no Kimitachi e Episode 12 Finale Screen Caps

Finale:We'll Protect You
Iwasa Mayuko (Liar Game, Nodame Cantabile) as Hanayashiki Hibari found Mizuki’s (Horikita Maki) passport and is about to expose her to the three dorm heads when Nakatsu (Ikuta Toma) interrupts them, suggesting a party because Sano finished second in the track meet. Mizuki is searching all over for the passport that she knows will expose the truth. Sano (Oguri Shun) learns from Nakatsu that the truth is out and meets with Hibari to ask that the passport be returned. Meanwhile on the dorms it’s time for the school festival, where the competition isn’t between dorms this time but between classes. Nakatsu’s, Sano’s and Mizuki’s class decides on a Maid Café.
This truly was a great final episode to a very enjoyable series that I’m sure I’ll enjoy many more times. I won’t say anything else about the plot except to say that what I expected to happen didn’t. I had an idea about what would happen right from episode one and something entirely different occurred. I love Japanese dramas because they always surprise me. I hope you enjoy the final episode as much as I did. Here’s hoping for a special then a season 2! I'll post some screen caps of the Maid Cafe tomorow after people get a chance to watch this episode.

Use these download links from my last post to grab the video and subs. The soft subs for Hanazakari no Kimitachi e (Hana Kimi) episode 12 the finale were released. They are timed to work on the 1.5gb 704X396 file. Download the soft subs for episodes 1-12 here. The video file to match the subs can be direct downloaded here after registering.

The subs for the smaller For 712 MB version have been retimed and released and can be downloaded here.

See screen shots of all 12 episodes and the special here. It might take a while to load there's over 500 pictures.









































Labels: , , , ,

Link to Post

2 Comments:

Anonymous decembergirl said...

hello :) do you know where a subbed version of the special can be found? :)

10/24/2007 02:13:00 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

@decembergirl
As far as I know subs have not been released for the special, and I know that Kai200X who translated both the hard and soft subs for the series is now busy doing subs for Swan no Baka. It would be great if somebody does sub it but don't let that bother you I don't speak Japanese but really enjoyed the RAW special anyway.

10/24/2007 04:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home