Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Friday, September 07, 2007

Hanazakari no Kimitachi e Episode 3 Screen Caps

Here's some screen caps of Hana Kimi Episode 3, Mizuki brother, Shizuki is in Japan to bring her home to America and he already knows that she lied and that she is attending an all boys school. Meanwhile back on the campus, St. Blossom's Academy has a panty thief and whichever dorm catches the thief won't have to do cleaning for a year. Okada Yoshinori guest stars as Ashiya Shizuki, fans of Sexy Voice and Robo will recognize him he played Nanashi Hideyoshi in that.

Download the bit torrent file for the SARS Fansubs hard sub version of episodes 1-9 here, screen caps are from the RAW video episodes 1-10 here, and v1 soft subs which have been corrected and finalized here. These screen shots are with the corrected v3 soft subs. My next Hana Kimi post I'll use the SARS Hard subs so you can see them too. I like the show so much I'm keeping both versions.

I'm also downloading "Hua Yang Shao Nian Shao Nu" the Taiwanese Drama broadcast in November 06, which I've never seen but I'm not going to watch it until the Japanese version completes in around two more weeks. After I start watching that I'll post some screen shots of that as well. If you want to download it now you can get the hard sub batch file for the entire 15 episodes here.









































Labels: , , ,

Link to Post

4 Comments:

Anonymous P-chan said...

I tried watching the taiwanese hanakimi not too long ago. It doesn't seem too bad and WuZun is in it ^^ but... gosh Ella is seriously no Maki. I think it's hard for me to watch because Ella is such an eyesore XD but let me know what you think when you get around to it. I haven't made it past the 2nd episode yet _o_ a little Ella at a time... lol

9/07/2007 07:24:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

@p-chan but... gosh Ella is seriously no Maki. I think it's hard for me to watch because Ella is such an eyesore XD
It really doesn't take to much imagination to believe that Ella is a boy ;-)
But you know why I really wanted to see it is because what I read about it in Wikipedia, The final episode got a 50% rating nationwide. I don't know much about Taiwanese Dramas the only other one I've ever watched was Meteor Garden 1st series. But that kind of rating is pretty impressive.

I really love this story, I'd never read the manga until this show started to air and I'm kinda bummed it will end in a few weeks, glad I still have 17 more volumes of manga to go. Maki will always be Mizuki to me, but I'll give "Hua Yang Shao Nian Shao Nu" a shot to see the differences between the three versions. Maybe we'll see an anime next like we did we Nodame, first the drama then the anime. But I'll post how I like "Hua Yang Shao" after an episode or two.

9/07/2007 09:13:00 PM  
Anonymous P-chan said...

Isn't it crazy how high their ratings go?! I'm actually surprised though that it didn't go a bit higher. The series still didn't beat the likes of "Prince Who Turns Into a Frog" with a 69% rating followed by Meteor Garden and It Started With a Kiss. I actually love Prince Who Turns Into a Frog and would totally recommend that one ^_^

9/08/2007 12:29:00 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

@p-chanI actually love Prince Who Turns Into a Frog and would totally recommend that one ^_^

I'm downloading it now thanks for the tip, I had never heard of it before as I usually don't pay attention to Korean or TW dramas except the ones recommended to me or ones that are based on Japanese manga that I'm always interested in. I'll let you know what I think.

9/08/2007 08:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home