Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Hero the Movie on SMAPxSMAP

Hero the 2001 Japanese drama has been made into a theatrical movie reuniting the cast of the original drama. The movie is set for release in Japan this Saturday. This week on SMAP X SMAP in SMAP Bistro origianl cast members Matsu Takako and Otsuka Nene join their costar Kimura Takuya. Katori Shingo does a great imitation of Kimura as the guests eat. Kimura and Matsu have a great chemistry and have appeared together in three of my favorite drama's Hero, Long Vacation and Love Generation.

Kimura is my favorite Japanese actor starring in more dramas that I've liked then any other actor. The three mentioned above with Matsu along with Beautiful Life, Good Luck!!, Pride, Saiyuuki (guest star), and Karei-naru Ichizoku.

Women's magazine anan revealed the results of its annual survey of its readers' favorite male celebrities. Once again, Takuya Kimura topped the list. The rankings have been around since 1988, but Kimura has been voted #1 every year since 1994 Also as posted today in Tokyograph
After the bistro segment the SMAP members do craft cowboy where each takes recycled plastic and trnsforms it, kids vote on the the best, the worst are crushed.

Download the raw video for this weeks SMAP X SMAP here, there are no subtitles but it is funny enough to enjoy without.

I posted a YouTube trailer for the movie after the screen caps.























Labels: , , ,

Link to Post

3 Comments:

Anonymous 童貞Boy said...

歌が下手だし面白くないし、これといってカッコいいわけじゃないしSMAPとかマジ終わってるよなwwww

その昔、アインシュタイン博士が日本を来訪した時に日本の歌謡曲を聴いて「ハーモニー感がまったく足りない」って言ってたらしいけど、日本人である俺から聴いても本当にそう思うし、洋楽と比較すると特にリアルな気持ちを感じさせるような"魂"が足りないと思うんだ。

1/09/2008 04:00:00 PM  
Blogger G2 said...

The movie with subs is out. I am waiting for my ftp link. :)

3/08/2008 12:59:00 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

@G2 The movie with subs is out.
That's great I can't wait to see it, I loved the original series.

3/08/2008 08:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home