Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Horikita Maki, Kamikawa Takaya on SMAP Bistro

This past June 25th Horikita Maki and Kamikawa Takaya appeared on SMAP Bistro to promote their drama Hana Kimi, Inagaki Goro a member of SMAP guest starred in the drama as the replacement homeroom teacher Kitahama Noburo, thus we have 3 of the Hanazakari no Kimitachi e cast together.
The show opens with a funny parody of American exercise programs featuring Katori Shingo as the African American host.

Download the raw video bit torrent file here, it's well worth the download even if you don't understand Japanese it's still very entertaining and Maki is as usual adorable. I couldn't believe Kamikawa Takaya is 42 years old, he's almost as old as me. Curse you Japanese who never ever age ;-). I thought from watching him as Umeda Hokuto he might be in his early 30's




























































Labels: , , , , , ,

Link to Post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home