Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Horikita Maki Photobook 2005 School Calendar



Horikita Maki is a great actress, and I've loved her in many of the roles that she's appeared in here are some of the awards that she has won for her acting.

Awards/Recognitions
* 47th Television Academy Awards: Best Supporting Actress (Nobuta wo Produce)
* 49th Television Academy Awards: Best Supporting Actress (Kurosagi)
* 29th Japan Academy Awards: Best Newcomer (Always -Sunset on Third Street)
* MTV Student Voice Awards 2006: Best Teen Actress
* Japanese U-20 Scholar Idol Ranking 2007: Placed #4
* Beauty Week Award 2007: Most Stylish Hairstyle for Short Hair division from wikipedia


This is the second photobook that Anonomouse sent me, over the next few days I'll post more. Note that the full sized scanned images are quite large and may take a while to load.


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home