Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Monday, September 10, 2007

Ikuta Toma Gallery

Ikuta Toma has been in my three favorite drama's that aired within a year, first was Akihabara@DEEP, then he guest stared in Hana Yori Dango 2, now finally this summer he's co-starring in Hanazakari no Kimitachi e. That's a pretty good record, he was born in Hokkaido, Japan in 1984 and Johnny's Entertainment is his talent agency. Here's screen caps from all three dramas


As Box in Akihabara@DEEP (Summer 06)























As Junpei in Hana Yori Dango 2 (January 07)





















As Nakatsu Shuichi in Hanazakari no Kimitachi e (Summer o7)
































Labels: , ,

Link to Post

3 Comments:

Anonymous P-chan said...

Toma is just bursting with talent. I really don't know why Kitagawa holds him back the way he does. I think the old man will keep him as a leader of the Johnny's Jrs. no matter how much the fans would love for him to debut in a group or on his own. Toma does a lot of plays as well. You can purchase Cat In the Red Boots which he stars in. I believe a subbing group has interest in subbing this... of course he was also in the drama called Neverland which I never got done watching.

9/10/2007 08:25:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

@p-chan Toma is just bursting with talent. Definitely agree with you on that.

I really want to see Neverland but I'm only on Lesson 11 of Pimsleur's Japanese 1 so I'll have to wait, YamaQ-T Fansubs list's it as a possible upcoming project on the Fan Sub Group wiki, so I'll keep my fingers crossed. Tanaka Koki in it too so I hope it'll be a good series. The batch file is pretty well seeded maybe I'll download the raws and wait to see if my Japanese improves or YamaQ-T decides to go ahead and sub it. Did you like what you saw of it? I Checked on Cat In the Red Boots but it sells without subs as so many Japanese movies do.

9/10/2007 09:05:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

@p-chan Thanks you guy's are cranking them out. I just saw Sushi Oji! episode 5 posted, cool now I have something funny to watch tomorrow night! Thanks Love Song Fansubs!!

9/10/2007 09:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home