Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Oguri Shun Photo Gallery

Just because it wouldn't be fair that co-stars Horikita Maki and Ikuta Toma have galleries. Here's a photo gallery of Oguri Shun, in my opinion in the two best drama's broadcast so far in 2007. Oguri was born in Tokyo, Japan in 1982 and has appeared in over 33 dramas starting in 1995 at age 13.

As Hanazawa Rui inHana Yori Dango













































As Sano in Hanazakari no Kimitachi e
AKA Hana Kimi
AKA For You in Full Blossom





















Labels: , , , ,

Link to Post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home