Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Monday, September 03, 2007

Papa to Musume no Nanokakan Final Episode Screen Caps

This is a short seven episode drama that aired this summer, which I hadn't planned on watching because I was so busy with work however it happened to be the first drama of the summer season that subs were released for so I went ahead and downloaded the first episode. I'm really glad that I did, Aragaki Yui plays the daughter Koume who switches bodies with her father Kyoichiro played by Tachi Hiroshi. While this has been done many times before this was really a funny series, Tachi Hiroshi was just great as a high school girl trying to be a salaryman and Gakki was equally funny as a middle age man trying to be a high school girl.

Download all seven raw video bit torrent file here. The soft subs for all the episodes can be downloaded here.







































Labels: , , , , ,

Link to Post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home