Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Saturday, September 08, 2007

PEACH by Otsuka Ai PV

Otsuka Ai [ 大塚愛] - PEACH/HEART
Single Released on 07/25/07

Here's the ending theme song to Hana Kimi ,Peach. Download the promo video along with the mp3 here, Heart is also included in the bit torrent file as an mp3, download it here. Other Otsuka Ai video's and wallpapers here.

The Youtube video has both Japanese and English Subtitles



Hana Kimi Peach - Lyn's version

I really like the clips she choose to use, lots of the funniest scenes it runs for around 9 minutes.

Labels: , , ,

Link to Post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home