Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Monday, September 24, 2007

Soft Subs for Hana Kimi Finale!

The soft subs for Hanazakari no Kimitachi e (Hana Kimi) episode 12 the finale were just released. They are timed to work on the 1.5gb 704X396 file. Download the soft subs for episodes 1-12 here. The video file to match the subs can be direct downloaded here after registering. I'll post a synopsis and screen caps tomorrow after I get a chance to watch it.

Just relax for 5 minutes while you wait for the stuff while you wait for the downloads you might enjoy these videos



Now that your relaxed a little "Moe" to wake you back up. As you can tell I'm going through "Lucky Star" withdrawal.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home