Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Tantei Gakuen Q Manga Scanlation


The manga plot for the first chapter is very close to that in the drama special, so I won’t say any more about it, if you want a synopsis before reading look at my post on the drama. Don’t read this chapter if you plan on watching the drama special or anime and don’t want the first case spoiled.

Direct download the first two volumes of the manga at the Storm in Heaven scanlation group’s homepage here.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home