Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Bamboo Blade Manga Scanlation

In my next post I'll cover the first episode of the new anime that is based on this manga by Masahiro Totsuka and Aguri Igarashi. Don’t read this first chapter if you haven’t seen the first episode of the anime and you want to avoid spoilers. The storyline is almost exactly the same. I really like this and recommend it to all fans of School Rumble, Lucky Star, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and other school comedies it’s funny and fast paced.

Download the first two volumes of the manga scanlation here and volume three here or get all on IRC at #lurk.


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home