Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Horikita Maki & Ichikawa Yui Screen Caps

Horikita Maki (Hana Kimi, Teppan Shoujo Akane!! ) and Ichikawa Yui (Tantei Gakuen Q, Sushi Oji!) appeared on Tokyo Friend Park 2 back in the spring of 2006 when Kurosagi was airing. This is a crazy, funny game show where they wall crash, play giant video games, quiz and throw darts. Download the RAW only video bit torrent file here.

Tomorrow I'll post the last of the Horikita Maki photobooks, the image quality isn't great but it's a special book.









































Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Do you have any link to this show?
Please send me via this mail:
wasabi_love_sashimi@yahoo.com
Thank you so much!

8/09/2012 10:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home