Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Kimikiss Various Heroines Scanlation

Here's the first chapter of the manga scanlation you can direct download the first five chapters from the Plum City scanlation group here. This is the manga version of the bishoujo game, and a lot more ecchi then the anime Kimikiss Pure Rouge that I just started watching, the characters are the same but the plot has been changed.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home