Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Friday, October 19, 2007

Minami-ke Manga Scanlation

This manga is written by mangaka Coharu Sakuraba who also created Kyo no Gononi or Today in Class 5-2. As I said in the post about the new anime series this is a slice of life comedy about three sisters and their school and home lives, that I enjoy very much. Fans of Yotsubato, Lucky Star or School Rumble would probably enjoy this manga. I posted the first chapter of the Tako scanlation below, it’s hasn’t yet been licensed but maybe the English manga companies will take note of it now that two separate anime studios are doing adaptations of it.
Download the first volume scanlation by the Tako Scanlation Group on IRC at #lurk.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home