Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Monday, November 19, 2007

Antique



Just in time for the Holidays GiGi uploaded the Antique Bakery drama and sent me the link to the site. Screen Captures for Episode 1.

I saw on your blog that you were looking for a complete file of this series. I actually posted the series on my friend's website. You may need to register and either click on Thank You or reply with your comments in order to see the hidden links.

Here is the link to that post

http://www.midoyo.net/index.php/topic,2143.0.html

I enjoy the series as well even though as you had stated the subs and the quality is indeed horrible


Thanks so much to GiGi for sharing this wonderful drama, grab it now while it's still available. You'll need HJSplit to join the files, download the freeware file-splitting program at their site here.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger G2 said...

Softsub came out this morning on D-addicts. I guess time to download the raw version. GiGi

1/12/2008 12:00:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

I added my yes to the vote count this morning, now all we need are some seeds on the RAW files

1/12/2008 12:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home