Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Blue Droppings

Blue Drop is a glacially slow science fiction anime I've been hooked on since baka man emailed and recommended the series to me. While it's not for everyone, SF action fans stay far away, I've really enjoyed it. Around the fourth episode release I found the scanlation of the Blue Drop manga that the show is based upon, which while set thousands of years in the future did help to indicate which direction this show was headed.

Yesterday GiGi emailed me the link to this parody fansub you can watch the show online or download the .h264 by DMP fansubs group here. To download you'll need to register but if you just want to watch registration is not required, if you watch it online at their site there is no AsiaHigh watermark onscreen nor in the download file as you can see from the screen caps below. I would recommend this to all fans of the anime and also to fansub groups they poke fun at. Of course all you GARs should love this parody.









































Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home