Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Hana Kimi Music Video Tribute & Maki News

Horikita Maki News

A Hana Kimi fan majinalex made this cool music video with scenes from Hanazakari no Kimitachi e, I though I'd share it with you as we're 12 days away from the next Horikita Maki drama special. Last night I added the info to the drama wiki I just hope some fansub group decides to sub it. She's also going to guest star in the 6th episode of Galileo the week after next .
NTV has announced its fourth drama special based on the variety show "Koi no Karasawagi" (also known as "Much Ado About Love"). The special, known as "Love Stories IV," is composed of three separate tales, which star Maki Horikita, Satomi Ishihara, and Asami Mizukawa.

In "Namaiki na Onna," Horikita plays a sassy college student. "Koe ga Furueru Onna" features Ishihara as a woman whose voice trembles whenever she talks. Talento Ayako Nishikawa serves as the basis for Mizukawa's domineering character in "Koroshitai Onna." -- Tokyograph

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home