Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Hotaru no Hikari Episode 10 Screen Caps

The final episode begins as Hotaru wakes in Teshima’ apartment for the first time. Even though she has been platonically living with her boss Takano all summer this is the first time she’s living with the man she loves and she’s nervously jumps from bed and starts getting ready for work. As she contemplates her happiness in the bathroom while applying her make-up she suddenly realizes “I better hurry or he’ll think I’m pooping.” The two walk had in hand to the office discussing when they will be moving to their new apartment. At the office the women she work with all admit to her that they wear jerseys at home, drink beer and burp. Her male colleagues explain to her that has a certain charm and the reason they are trying to encourage her is because they know that she is having problems with Teshima. But she announces that the problems have all been solved and she and Teshima are now living together. She has left the nest and has now graduated. But will she be able to change her Himono-onna ways and make life with Teshima a success.

I enjoyed this drama a whole lot mostly due to the great acting by Ayase Haruka (Shikaotoko Aoniyoshi) her character Amemiya is as crazy as Nodame and Haruka did a wonderful job portraying her. Fujiki Naohito (Proposal Daisakusen, Antique ) was also terrific and after wanting him to fail in the other romantic comedy drama he starred in this year I was happy to root for him in this drama. I would recommend this drama to anyone who enjoys strange and quirky characters like Nodame from Nodame Cantable or Nobuko from Nobuta wo Produce. This isn’t your typical Office Lady drama.

The entire 10 episode RAW video bit torrent files can be download here, the complete set of soft subs are available for download here.








































Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous P-chan said...

I was so happy when I saw the hardsub for this ^^ Kudos to Doremii for finishing another drama! I've been recommending this series to everyone who wanted a recommedation for a drama to watch. I believe Ayase Haruka hasn't another comedy next season. I'll be on the lookout for that ^^

11/14/2007 06:44:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

@p-chan another comedy next season
She does starting in January with Tamaki Hiroshi who's also back as Chiaki in the Nodame Special in January my favorite drama last fall gets a two night special according to the drama wiki. I'll bet Haruka and Hiroshi will be terrific together. I've gotta find time to watch Tatta Hitotsu no Koi I downloaded it a year ago and with both Ayase Haruka and Kamenashi Kazuya I need to see it.

I didn't download the hardsub version of Hotaru because Doremii encoded it with GMC and it won't play on my standalone DVD player, but I'm really glad they finished the series as both hard and soft subs.

11/14/2007 07:16:00 PM  
Blogger Blog Owner said...

hello.. i discovered yr blog while looking for Shikaotoko Aoniyoshi. Hotaru no Hikaru is one of our fav JDorama.

9/28/2009 12:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home