Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Friday, November 23, 2007

Yukan Club Episode 6 Screen Caps

Everyone is gathered in the club room, and Karen played by Suzuki Emi (Long Love Letter, Lunch no Joou) isn’t happy she’s weighing the number of daily love letters she’s received and is troubled that the man-hating Noriko Noriko played by Kashii Yu (My Boss My Hero, Sexy Voice and Robo) received substantially more then she had. The principal and four eyes, umm head teacher, arrive to warn the club that drinking smoking and skipping classes will be dealt with by expulsion and to ask Noriko about an art exhibition featuring her father’s work. Seishiro played by Yokoyama Yu (Haikei, Chichiue-sama, Food Fight) stands up for the club members telling the principal that they are leading upright productive student lives. Later as Noriko is walking alone in the park she’s attacked by group of guys, and is saved by Yuya played by Koyama Keiichiro (Kurosagi, Ns' Aoi) who gets beat up a little before driving the gang off. Will the male phobic Noriko experience her first love?

I’m happy to see that Noriko got featured for the episode but I still wish that she could have somehow helped to resolve the situation. Every week it seems that I complain that Bido, Noriko, and Karen have nothing to do except offer comic relief. This episode was somewhat better as Noriko dealt with her feelings and maybe Seishiro is also dealing with his, but Karen is told to wait in the van with her when it gets dangerous, Bido comically wants to join them. I really like this show, the actors and actresses are great in their roles and the characters are a lot of fun. I just wish that the writer would try to use them as a team, I would point to Akihabara@DEEP as an example that I wish the writers of this series would try to emulate. Next week looks like Karen is featured so I’m hoping that they actually give her something to do besides sitting in the van.

Great job by p-chan and the rest of Love Song fansub group getting the English hardsub done so well and fast during a holiday week. Thanks guys for the great work as always. Download the bottorrent files for the first six episodes here.










































Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home