Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Genshiken Manga Scans Color Volumes 1,2 and 8

Here's the color pages to volumes 1, 2 and 8 and my lame joke in the comments section of Volume 9 was just that a lame joke. If you really want a synopsis email me and I'll send it to you. but I won't post spoilers for a new manga here on the blog. I did email GiGi a synopsis. If anyone has the color pages scanned for Volumes 3-7 and would like to send them to me I'd love to post them.


Color Pages from Volume 1 from the Scanlation






Color Pages from Volume 2 from the Scanlation





Volume 8 Color Pages from the Raw Manga Scanlation




Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous timo said...

yeah, genshiken is great stuff; just read the 9nth volume- sorry to see it end. I guess the kujibiki unbalance is out there in japan? would love to see that.

12/20/2007 09:09:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

@timo sorry to see it end

Me too and now the anime ends next week.

I watched kujibiki unbalance last spring when it was being broadcast in Japan and it wasn't too good, in fact the one group that was fansubbing it quit halfway but we'll be able to see it because it's been licensed by Media Blasters. But no release information is out yet.

12/21/2007 11:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home