Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Hachimitsu to Clover ハチミツとクローバー Honey and Clover

Honey and Clover's first episode airs in Japan on January 8th, the trailer has been posted and can be downloaded here. Great news is that two of the best fansubs, groups, Love Song & SARS-Fansubs will be working on this drama together. The manga is published by Viz and the first volume will be released March 08, Viz also licensed the Live Action movie which I posted about last spring when it was released. The first season of the anime has been licensed but the 2nd season and the conclusion to the story hasn't been licensed yet so if you haven't had a chance to see it yet get the twelve episode bit torrent batch here. I liked the anime better then the movie because with 36 episodes it gave a lot more time to character development. I usually really like dramas based on manga so I looking forward to this drama and Ikuta Toma return. I've said it a few times but everything he was in last year was 5 STAR for me, Akihabara@Deep last fall, Hana Yori 2 last winter and Hanazakari no Kimitachi e this summer, I'm betting this will make it four great dramas in a row for him!

Download the trailer here.


Narumi Riko as Hanamoto Hagumi




Ikuta Toma as Takemoto Yuta



Harada Natsuki as Yamada Ayumi


Mukai Osamu as Mayama Takumi

Narimiya Hiroki as Morita Shinobu



Ikuta Toma as Takemoto Yuta

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous charlie said...

Did you post the link to download the trailer? I can't seem to find it...

12/17/2007 05:41:00 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Sorry I'll edit in the link now.

12/17/2007 01:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home