Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Friday, January 04, 2008

Download 101 Anime Wallpapers 99.9% Girls

Many thanks to IdleWorship who sent me the link to the 101 anime Wallpapers.

Some of the anime wallpaper included are Black Lagoon, Ai Yori Aoshi, Aquarian Age, Chobits, Clover, Grenadier, High School Girls,Kasimasi Girl Meets Girl , Kiddy Grade, Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien, King of Fighters, Maria Sama ga Miteru, Pia Carrot,,Ragnarok Online, Shuffle, Tenjou Tenge, Zero no Tsukihime, Vandread.

I downloaded the bit torrent file and upload the images so that you can see what’s included and also so the wallpapers can be downloaded individually. To download individual wallpaper just click on it to get the larger image, then right click Save Picture As… I’m posting the bit torrent link also for anyone who wants all 101 wallpapers. If you do download the bit torrent file, do be careful because there is an .exe file in the rar file with the wallpaper that claims to be a wallpaper toolbar, I did a virus scan and the file is virus free but that doesn’t mean that it’s not spyware of some sort. I’ll never install anything like that on my machine but the wallpapers themselves are fine. Download the bit torrent file here. Find more wallpaper to download here.

These five are 800 X 600








Almost All 1600 x 1200

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Cloud/クラウド said...

You should be ashamed!
(checks no-ones watching and saves a load of wallpapers drooling)
must have take you AGES to post all those pictures! thanks :D

1/04/2008 12:12:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

You should be ashamed! I am, glad you liked them, mmm mean hated them!

1/04/2008 01:13:00 PM  
Blogger G2 said...

I was wondering who would download them when I checked Tokyo Toshokan earlier. Now I know. You are one of them. :) Any pictures of Haji from Blood Plus in your HD. Just wondering. GiGi

1/04/2008 08:10:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

@GiGi Any pictures of Haji from Blood Plus in your HD.

Check your email I just sent you few.

1/04/2008 09:03:00 PM  
Blogger G2 said...

How can I thank you? I love the one that Haji is by himself. Thank you so much. How can I repay your kindness? I love Blood Plus and Haji. :) GiGi

1/04/2008 09:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home