Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Jigoku Shoujo / Hell Girl Manga Preview


Del Rey Cover

View the first twenty five pages of the Jigoku Shoujo / Hell Girl Manga that's due to be released net week on the January 29th here. If you'd like to see screen caps of the anime from which the manga was adapted or the live action drama inspired by the anime check out my post from 2006 here.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home