Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Friday, January 11, 2008

Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de

aka They Are My Noble Masters

Ren Uesugi and his sister, Mihato are on a train, they’re running away from an abusive father. They arrive in Tokyo and seek employment, Ren and Mihato rescues a blonde pigtailed loli girl on the street. Brother carries her to mansion and the pair are hired temporarily as live-in butler and maid for the girl and her two sisters.

The writer of the game that this anime is based on must have been a fan of Hayate no Gotoku!, as am I. “Hayate runs away from home after being abandoned with a huge debt by his parents, he rescues a blonde pigtailed loli girl and is hired temporarily as live-in butler.” So anyway the games author must really like Hayate a lot and figured he’d improve on it by giving the girl two sisters and a bevy of maids for the boy to interact with. I don’t have high hopes for this series, the one laugh I did get out of it was in the 2nd episode preview when supposedly the director made a mistake and then was corrected saying no that’s the other butler anime. If this is supposed to be parody it fails at least so far. I’m going to download the next couple of episodes but unless it improves I’ll continue to get my butler laughs from Hayate which I highly recommend if you haven’t seen it yet.

Download the English fansub bit torrent file for episode one here or download the first thirty nine episodes of Hayate the Combat Butler here.








































Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home