Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Rosario to Vampire Manga Scanlation

Rosario + Vampire is by mangaka Akihisa Ikeda so far ten volumes have been released in Japan. The scanlation is by zombiescans and so far six volumes, the first twenty three chapters have been released.

The biggest difference between the first chapter of the manga and the first episode of the anime is fanservice, while the anime dished out its first pantyshot in the first fifteen seconds the first chapter of the manga has none, other notable differences his parents only get four panels to explain how he wound up at the school and no phone call from his cousin to warn him about the school, also in the anime the bus only comes once a month but in the manga he can freely leave but choses to stay to be with Moka.

The scanlation is by zombiescans and you can download it here.







Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger G2 said...

It seems I have to register in order to download. I found this reading online site that has all the volumes so far if one is too lazy to download http://www.onemanga.com/directory

1/13/2008 11:48:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Thanks a lot for the link G2. That's a great way to preview the stuff. But I'll still d/l the zip files of the stuff I like though because I really like reading scans in CDisplay it's so easy to use. But I'll definitely be using this site to preview it before I bother downloading.

1/14/2008 04:29:00 PM  
Blogger G2 said...

"....CDisplay" Thank you for your unintended suggestion. I have been reading manga...using the most inefficient way. You save me so much time for more manga. :)

1/19/2008 09:30:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

@G2 I'm glad you like it, I love CDisplay it so great for scans. If you read comics on the computer I don't think their is an easier program to use then CDisplay. I've got to do a post soon on the PC software I use for anime and manga.

1/20/2008 11:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home