Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Akihabara 360 Degrees

Take a trip to Akihabara from your desktop, and take a look around, very cool and lots more locations in and around Tokyo.

Akihabara360

Otaku home base and featured in many great anime and dramas, like Akihabara@deep, Densha Otoko, and Tantei Gakuen Q. Direct Link.

Mansei bridge360

So many scenes of Akihabara@deep were filmed on this bridge here's one from Tantei Gakuen Q and one from Akihabara@Deep.Direct Link.

I got these from 360 Cities.net, on the site the pictures display in 360 degrees just by moving your mouse.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Aaron said...

This is pretty amazing, I'll definitely be checking this out!

2/20/2008 03:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home