Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Monday, February 04, 2008

Akihabra Maid & Tommy Lee Jones learns Moe



In a series of Boss coffee ads, Tommy Lee Jones plays "Alien Jones" as he tromps around Japan, learning about life on Earth. In the latest spot, he's landed in otaku ground zero, Akihabara, and learns the meaning of moe from a spoon-feeding maid. kotaku.com


Thanks to Aaron and Goggle Reader for sharing. Akihabra, maids, I so want to go there!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

I so love Google Reader. But maybe I love Japanese maids more. Hmmmm.... The best part of this video is having Tommy Lee Jones say "moe". Cracked me up bad.

2/07/2008 03:45:00 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

@Aaron I've been using standalone and browser based Sage news readers for years to read blobs and catch podcasts but Google Reader replaced them all and the sharing feature is really cool too.

2/07/2008 11:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home