Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Monday, February 25, 2008

Kamen Rider Kabuto 仮面ライダーカブト


Drake Rider

Kato Kazuki (Hotaru no Hikari, Jigoku Shoujo)
The guitar case carrying makeup artist.
Drake Rider




Yamamoto Yusuke (Hanazakari no Kimitachi e, Himitsu no Hanazono)
As egotistical as Mizushima Hiro and his co-star in Hana Kimi
Rider Scorpion




Scorpion


Yamamoto Yusuke & Mizushima Hiro


Mizushima Hiro(Hanazakari no Kimitachi e, Gokusen 2 )

Shaolin soccer Japanese style





This show is so much fun, this 18th episode was a terrific as the two first meet and compete. Download links and screen shots of the first episode here. If you like fun, do yourself a favor and give this show a try.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous P-chan said...

I love Kato Kazuki in this *_* he's so charming!! Too bad Drake isn't as good in fighting as the other Riders.

Tsurugi/Kamen Rider Sasword is such a fun character XD He's definitely one of my favorite Riders in this series.

Looks like you're definitely moving right along. Already on ep. 18 ^_^ I remember you mentioned Garo. I finally started watching that today. It's so good!!

2/25/2008 09:05:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

@p-chan Already on ep. 18 ^_^
I just can't stop watching I love this show it's like when I first discovered good anime shows filled with both action and fun. The fact that a show ends on a cliffhanger usually keeps me watching one after another. It's like eating potato chips you can't just eat one.

I hope you like Garo as much as I did, when I first started I was worried that it was going to be some A/V show because as I recall in one of the early episodes their was a partial nude sceen, but I'm pretty sure that it was never repeated in the rest of series. Fujita Rei has a really good part.

2/26/2008 11:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home