Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

RH Plus RHプラス Episode 3 Screen Caps

Kiyoi played by Takano Hassei is given a new assignment to find a rouge vampire who has been attacking humans, whose bite causes the human to become demon like. When Kiyoi informs Makoto played by Miura Yuu, Ageha played by Tochihara Rakuto (Glass no Kiba) and Masakazu played by Ojima Naoya (Hanazakari no Kimitachi e, Gokusen 2) he meets with with resistance, when Ageha whines that today is the unrestricted day when we go out to hunt. Kiyoi suggests getting blood from the blood bank but Ageha protests that he likes fresh blood, Makoto says that he doesn't mind it. But Ageha tells him he has no taste. Misaki Ami played by Tomatsu Haruka pops up and she and Ageha compete for Kiyoi's attention, when Makoto wonders where Masakazu has gotten off to.

This show is a lot of fun and it's getting better as it goes along, I loved this episode some highlights, later in the episode Yui Haruka played by Fujita Rei (Garo, Princess Princess D) appears and his competition with Masakazu is very funny as was the scene straight from a Jackie Chan movie of drunken kung-fu. I hope Fujita appears more in the series he was terrific in this episode and I really liked him in Garo. If you haven't tried this show yet give it a try it's short 24 minute episodes are entertaining, vampire purists probably won't like the fact that most of the vampire conventions are forsaken but it's all for the fun of it.

Download the first three English hardsub bit torrent files from TimeLes Subs here. Screen shots of the first episode are here.








































Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous P-chan said...

I enjoyed this episode a whole lot. Definitely one of the shows I wait for to be released. Fujita Rei is absolutely wonderful in this. I've seen most of the shows he has been in. Only one I haven't seen is Kamen Rider 555 which I just started last night. Can't seem to find any of his movies anywhere though =/ Hopefully we'll get to see Rei in a whole lot more projects in the future ^.~

2/29/2008 04:21:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

@p-chan I enjoyed this episode a whole lot.
Me too, it's the best one released yet. How did you like Kamen Rider 555 should I download it, I'm up to episode 37 of Kabuto the middle school episode and this show just keeps getting more and more fun. Yamamoto Yusuke part gets crazier as the show progresses not sure what episode but the one where he went to buy commoner clothes and winds up dressed as a grammar school student left me on the floor laughing.

On another subject thanks for episode 6 of Bara no nai Hanaya, what a great episode this show keeps getting more interesting as the mystery deepens I can't wait to see the next one. How many episodes are there in the series, the dramawiki doesn't have that listed.

3/01/2008 08:56:00 AM  
Anonymous P-chan said...

I haven't seen enough of Kamen Rider Faiz to say if I like it or not. It's one of tv-nihon's very first projects so the typesetting isn't what we're used to. I'm only a couple episodes in. I highly recommend Kamen Rider Den-O after Kabuto.

Yeah Yamamoto Yusuke's character in Kabuto is hilarious XD He tries so hard to get Misaki's attention XD

I dunno how many episodes Bara no nai Hanaya has... your guess is as good as mine. Probably the standard 11.

3/01/2008 04:14:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

@p-chanI highly recommend Kamen Rider Den-O after Kabuto.

Thanks, I already downloaded it, now that you have me obsessed with KR, I'm going to check out the first 4 episodes of Kiva just before Den-O. I should have tried these shows a long time ago after I first watched Garo but I didn't know which ones were worth getting.

Thanks for the info on Bara no nai Hanaya too, I really want to know what's going to happen in this series it's such an intriguing drama.

3/01/2008 05:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home