Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Friday, February 22, 2008

Sasaki Fusai no Jingi Naki Tatakai 佐々木夫妻の仁義なき戦い Screen Caps

Episode 1 Love And A Bloody-Nose Divorce Battle Begin!!
Lawyer Sasaki Norimichi played by Inagaki Goro (Hanazakari no Kimitachi e, SMAPxSMAP) was having the worst day of his life on January 20, 2005 his company let him go, he confessed for the second time to the girl he’s loved since schooldays and she brushes him off, he’s eating at a street vendors and the food is disgusting, then the waitress comes over and squirts mayonnaise and sauce on everything telling Sasaki that it will make the food taste good. He tries it and it’s delicious, he asks the waitress for her name, Sasaki Ritsuko played by Koyuki (Antique, Kimi wa Pet). He meets her a week later and the change is stunning, the running suit has been exchanged for jacket and skirt and he tells her that she looks amazing. She tells him I’m a Bond girl. As they walk down the street all eyes are on the beautiful woman, later he finds out that she’s also a lawyer, she’s not only beautiful but she’s smart, generous and outgoing as well. On April 1st of 2005 they are wed.

I don’t know if the Japanese have the custom of April’s Fools Day I don’t recall ever seeing it mentioned in any anime or dramas that I’ve seen, but it’s fitting that was the day they choose to wed. This was a very enjoyable episode with a lot of laughs along with introducing all the main and supporting characters. Along with Goro and Koyuki the cast includes Koide Keisuke (Nodame Cantabile, Oishii Proposal) as Sakuraba Hajime an intern at their law firm, Furuta Arata (Saito-san, Tokyo Friends) as Inoki Tetsuo, Ritsuko’s friend and Sakai Wakana (First Kiss, Enka no Joou) as Suzuki Megumi office worker at their firm. While I enjoyed this episode very much I’m still a little sceptical about the series, I really got annoyed watching Narita Rikon another show about a couple always on the verge of divorce. So I have a couple more episodes I’ll be watching over the next few days I hope that I’m wrong because I really like Goro and Koyuki and I want to like there drama.

Download the first five RAW video bit torrent files here, the soft subs for the first three episodes here.










































Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger timo said...

looks like a good story.

2/22/2008 05:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home