Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Hayate no Gotoku! ハヤテのごとく! Season TWO



I just read this over at ANN
A page from a future issue of Shogakukan's Weekly Shonen Sunday magazine has reportedly announced that a second season of Hayate the Combat Butler! (Hayate no Gotoku!) has been greenlit for production.


I really like this anime and manga, even more then when I first posted about it last May, it's really well done and almost always funny, lots of nods to other manga, anime and movies even Real Life when Hayate and Maria go on a date, just check out the 264 bits of trivia that's been submitted to the ANN site. If you haven't seen season one yet you can download the bit torrent files for the first 48 English hardsub episodes here. Brief description and screen shots of episode 1 are here.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home